Monday, August 17, 2009

green summer...




I'm back:) The break just 'swooshed' by me. We finally got hot summer weather over here. Hot and muggy. A few days in the sun at Prince Edward county. A few days of summer magic with the kids... and here I am again... listening to an air conditioner and swimming through a sea of deadlines. 
This green post is dedicated to the ever so short and fleeting summer. I would give up all Christmases and birthdays... just to keep the summer for a few more months:)

7 comments:

monicalee said...

OMIGOSH Helen, that kitty with it's paw on your daughter totally put a smile on my face today...I am avoiding work myslef...

Unknown said...

I am really digging seeing your work with this water color texture .. very nice!

Down Comforter said...

Love the little green lady! HEr top looks like a strawberry!

PaisleyJade said...

So cute!

mélisande said...

ooooh i love your work, so cute and so nice !

Ava-May Hemme said...

Your woprk is so beautiful and so cute, I love it. You just can't help but smile looking at it. Thank you for brightening up my day.
x

hormone therapy said...

A true work of art. Your works are jubilant and lively. What a great talent you have. Thanks for sharing!