Monday, June 15, 2009

Contrary Mary and the Swan Sisters...


The weekend was pretty tightly packed with work. It's harder to work on the weekends. Especially when the weather is good:) The window is open... fresh air carries the sound of kids playing outside... warm... everybody and their grandma is gardening.... hard to keep your eyes and mind on the screen.
Did some watercolors as part of my 'must have fun with paints whenever possible' initiative. I think we are getting to know each other a little better (me and the watercolors).
Swan Sisters... they knew that no matter what - they would always have each other.
Contrary Mary... in the garden with her imaginary friend (Totoro tribute of a sort)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, your lovely little watercolors have inspired me to pull my old set out. have a good week!

kat said...

I think 'Contary Mary' is great!

wholesale clothing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said...

Beautiful!
I think you have a magic Etsy shop, they disappear so quickly.

der bildverlust said...

watercolours rules :) i use them constantly!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always Helen!
Hope you've had some time to enjoy the sun..!xx

Periwinkle Paisley said...

Love the watercolors, makes me want to try them again.

online reviews said...

wow its looks like a baby site.
children are like this site and me also.very nice work on it.